We have qualified caregivers to help your loved one who needs special care around the clock. Our dedicated staff provides assistance with light housekeeping, personal care, meal preparation and more. Sleep-over Services are also available for those who need help in the evening and morning only or who want an attendant during the night. Caregivers must be allowed 6 to 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep depending on the length of stay.
Round-the-Clock Care includes:
• Bathing, dressing and other personal care assistance
• Light housekeeping and laundry
• Meal preparation/assistance with eating
• Reminder services (medications, dates, routines, etc.)
• Running errands (prescription pick-up, groceries, etc.)
• Organizing and reading mail
• Accompanying to appointments and social outings
• Entertaining (crafts, games, reading, etc.)
Contact us today to learn more about our round-the-clock care services.